Yesterday was my first time to preach in our Valenzuela church. It was great. Happy that I was able to preach in straight Tagalog which I've been painstakingly construct days before, a few tongue twisters with some Filipino words. But it was all great. Seeing people come to the Lord in this new church is worth all the work.

After we went to visit our uncle in Tondo who just came from Taiwan. They're having their first granddaughter christened next week. We had lunch there and watch Manny Pacquiao win yet again. Secretly I've been wishing that he would lose because I feel his popularity is getting into his head, especially when he started running for congress. But yet he won again, for the Filipino. So I'm happy with that. Solis clearly is no match for Pacquiao.

After the win, we bade our goodbyes and went to downtown. My brother went to Binondo, my parents in SM San Lazaro and I took the train to Gateway Cubao to meet a faculty in APTS. He's interested in hiring me as their web designer in exchange for scholarship in APTS. That's quite an offer. I've been dreaming of studying there I told him, but my current commitments just cannot accommodate a full-time commitment in Baguio. He suggested an arrangement of 3 days up in Baguio and the week-end for my ministry in Manila. It's a tempting offer. I just have to pay for the 25% of my school fee by working for them as the media man. I've been praying before going there that He may lead me where He's leading me. And I am impressed even before that it isn't the right time yet to go up there. I DON'T WANT TO MISS GOD'S MOVE AMONG THE YOUTH HERE IN MANILA. In this high-time where there's so much movement and advancing of forces among the youth in the past few months. I don't want to miss the battles that need to be fought and see His glory manifested when students and young people turn back to Him.

Lord, direct my steps. Forgive me when I look back sometimes. Help me to trust in You more ... daily.

Oh I feel like dancing, it's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy like we're dancing now

No comments:

Post a Comment