Life in A Nugget

I will go to the Church-Planting outreach down in University Belt after this so I'll just do some speed blogging...
  • Been following the Virginia Tech massacre. Very sad at the lost of students and faculty.
  • Spoke at a youth camp in Malvar, Batangas last Tuesday. Met kuya Kiko there (we met last District Consultation in Pila). We didn't know we will be speaking at the same camp. Did one inspiration and lecture on worship. Prayed with students to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
  • Had almost 24 hours no sleep before youth camp.
  • Did our first youth bible study last night at Valenzuela church. Glad to lead young people to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.
  • Next week I'm going to Olongapo to speak in youth camp as representative of Chi Alpha Campus Ministry. Please pray that God's will be sent across the students as I connect with them.
  • Did I say that it's official - the road in Alabang, Muntinlupa below Skyway is the WORST place to be stuck on. It kills your 5 senses. I was on the open bus back to Manila from Malvar. It was hot and the smoke of buses are unbearable, then add the horns and just the chaotic sight. Arrggh. I just closed my eyes, pop on my iPod, covered my already allergic nose and just bore the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment