An Early Surprise

This afternoon my Friday Carecell group in City College of Manila gave me a surprise birthday celebration planned by Netty and Annie. I was really surprised because they hid it well, although I was kinda feeling 'something's not right'. Netty bought a Red Ribbon black forest cake, and Annie gave me a large collage of birthday wishes from their group. I was really, really blessed by the love received. I realize that ultimately it is God who is touching me through them. I remember my recent meditation on scripture saying not to give up in doing good even sometimes you lose heart and feel like giving up because in due time we will reap a reward. If my God could give me something like what we had this afternoon (more than the gifts and cakes), how much more when finaly I will be rewarded with His fellowship in His kingdom. "No eye has seen and no ear has heard what God has in store for those who love Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment