Day in the Life: So kakapagod!

Twas a long day today ... in a nutshell:

10AM - Went to Western Union just a few blocks from where I live. Picked up some funds after months of seemed hopeless waiting (I waited for like 5 months!). I thought my boss already ran off. But to be fair US is in some financial crisis right now.

11AM - Proceed to Book of Hope to pick up New Beginnings. Speed drive to Mapua.

12NN - Lunch with Mapua students Alain and Hazel. Ate student sisig meal. I miss college when you eat because you gotta eat. Food is really cheap. Great time of kwentuhan and fellowship.

2:30PM - Went to PGH with Brznf. We're planning to conduct a Christmas outreach program for the children's ward in PGH.

4PM - McDonalds. Really hungry and tired.

8PM - Praise Team practice. Really trying to keep myself from being cranky.

10PM - Lola Ellis, dinner with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment