Day in the Life: The Next Three Weeks

  • This Friday is my birthday. Though I haven't given it much thought. I have to change that attitude, because every year is a milestone of God's faithfulness to me.
  • On Saturday, my family and Netty's parents will meet for lunch in Makati. Our parents will meet for the first time. Praying that it will be good.
  • Next Tuesday, I will go to Subic for a Leadership Conference. I am excited already, to learn from experiences of others. To relax and chill. Will be there until Saturday.
  • After that, it will be our school's semestral retreat. I need this badly because I need a fresh outpouring from God.
  • I recently finished reading "The Starbucks Experience" it's a good read, recommended for us who like people management and strengthening organizations. I'm currently reading "Behavior Management" by Blanchard which is an easy read despite its looks. It was our reading in Church Admin and Finance class in ASCM, and now I'm just starting to read it from cover to cover. I have realized that I have this growing interest in people management and organizations. I feel this and the Leaders Conference will bring me much good.
  • Yesterday, I surprised visit Netty in her clinic. I brought food we both like. Potato Chicken salad and Apple Walnut salad in the salad bar in Food Choices G4 (forgot the name); Chicken mushroom soup & chicken sandwich from Soup Kitchen in G5. I missed her greatly, after for some time we've been talking on the cell because their landline is down. Talking in cell for a long time is uncomfortable. We had a "candle light" meal on her clinic. It was very lovely.
  • Lately I realized how I look is important to me, no matter how we say we don't. I have this annoying acne for a while perhaps because of stress over work and wedding preparations. And it's really a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment