Seven Thankfuls

Thankful ...
  1. It was a great Carecell once again at Makati. We also had new friends. Thankful for the friends there.
  2. I got to register as a voter even for the last minute.
  3. I got a new copy of my driver's license after I lost it and spent two days applying for new one, half a day at MMDA to pay my violation fines. A learning moment, the bad things we do always catch up with us so better deal with it now.
  4. At spurt of a moment while waiting for a friend in Makati I dropped by my school ASCM to check on my grades for last semester. It happened that I can already apply for graduation because I am away this semester and next year would be too late.
  5. For Netty who is always a constant support and care despite my flaws.
  6. For good friends who are a source of cheer and encouragement.
  7. That I was able to spend last week with young people and Chi Alpha workers to teach and inspire young people to reach the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment