Pre-nup Photos


It was last Monday that we had our pre-nuptial photo shoot with Raymund Vince Cruz at the La Mesa Eco Park. The date was our second attempt to have our photoshoot after our initial choice fell short of our expectations. I thought the park was far from the city. Driving there it was traffic but we didn't expect it to be so close to the city we almost missed the turn. So as the pre-nup team arrives composed of Raymund and his photographer buddy, we are close to having our photoshoot. On our early shots I was quite nervous, evidenced by the wild perspiration on my forehead and my body crevices. Not to mention a number of couples also taking pre-nup with us! I felt all of us (especially the guys) were quite conscious but what the heck (wala nang pakialaman, basta project lang). Midway finally I got used to the shoot. Forgot to tell you that Nette was really pretty. She had her trial make-up that morning. It was hitting two birds in one stone. Anyway, we spent more than three hours taking photos in various interest points in the park. By Wednesday, Netty received a package from LBC--it was our unedited pre-nup photos sent by Raymund! Netty had quite a laugh before I saw it that night. It was funny seeing our bloopers. Most of my photos were sleepy-eyed. We got some awesome shots nonetheless and can't wait to see the final edited photos at the wedding.




Location: La Mesa Eco Park

No comments:

Post a Comment