One more day before holy break

Today is Holy Wednesday. It was our last day at the office. By the way, I work as a web developer and graphic designer for Asia Pacific Media Ministries and ICI Ministries Philippines. There were less people on the streets that the usual since some have already gone ahead with their Lenten vacation.


Today I am thankful because the latest issue of Moms Magazine has been delivered to the office. It’s quite exciting because the topic is about Overseas Filipino Workers, and there’s an insert in the magazine, a new publication called Men in Progress, a complimentary newsletter for men. Everyone in the staff seems satisfied with the output. I’m satisfied myself. It was also my first time to write for MIP, so Kuya Ptr. Alvin Tud, our MIP magazine editor, handed me a gift of Php200 worth of gift certificates from Starbucks. It’s always fun to receive good things.


I’ve been also working on our new online store that will sell our videos and books that we’ve produced. We had a wonderful meeting in the afternoon to go through some decisions to make for the project. One was choosing a name for the online store. A few suggestions came to mind, and after an intense brainstorming of seven people in a small round table at Bro Bill’s office, Alvin (our other Alvin at the office) offered the name Sari-sari Media, which rung nice to everybody’s ears. I’m looking forward to get this online store working soon.


Thank God for a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment