Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro


Nette and I just returned from the annual youth camp of the sectional youth department of Oriental Mindoro (April 16-20). They invited Chi Alpha to do our leadership training. This photo was my Level 3 (leaders) class taken yesterday. The lady on the far left is Apple Casaol, youth coordinator of Oriental Mindoro section. The girl in blue beside me is Jonalyn who is a member of this section’s first Chi Alpha ministry in MinSCAT (Mindoro State College of Arts and Technology). It’s always a blessing and a privilege to share your life with the next generation of leaders.



This was taken a day when we arrived in Mindoro, day before the training. Our hosts graciously brought us to Buktot Beach, an awesome beach still hidden from public view, boasting its fine white sand similar to boracay’s. Too bad we’re just there for a while and just took some pics. On the front row is the Chi Alpha Luzon Team made up of (L-R) Jed, Shiela, Khit, Kharen, Joan, me and Nette. The two on the back row far right are Maricel and Ralph, staff members of the youth department who were also in my mobilizers class.



Of course, we never miss the mandatory jump shot photo in every destination we go to.



It was only when we came to this place that Nette and I remembered that it’s our monthsary April 16. So we’re two years and four months strong. I’m really blessed to have Nette come with me in this camp. It was a bonding experience and fun to do ministry together.


I’ll be sharing more details about our time in Mindoro in my next post. Tomorrow Nette and I leave for Cebu, this time to witness the wedding of one of my youth, Richard and his fiancee Neri.

No comments:

Post a Comment