Resurrection Sunday

I’m sure it will be a great day Sunday. Woke up with a clear head this morning. Last night had been awful. I had severe headaches I think due to the cool and warm temperatures in and out of the mall. Yesterday morning, we visited our parents in Caloocan for lunch. It was nice to see them again, and see them well. My dad is looking good after he colored his hair black again. He will be preaching today’s Easter message. We left in the afternoon and decided to have my haircut. My brother rode with us up to Binondo then he biked to church. We went to SM Manila, but the barber I used to have my haircut was already gone. We then went to SM Makati, and had my haircut. It turned out pretty good.


This week I have to hear three people pass away. It’s unusual to hear someone dying in Holy Week. But well, Jesus did, centuries before the tradition was even set. But today brings us hope, and a reason to press on, that we may leave this earth for now, but soon, just like Christ rose first from the dead, so will we who have known Him. Thank You for your gift of eternal life.


He is not here [in the tomb], He has risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment