Transitions

It’s almost midnight, Nette and I will be going to Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro, along with the whole Chi Alpha Luzon Team. This will be our first training on our summer schedule. We’ve been here in August 2011 and our visit and the cause was received positively. I’m glad to learn that as of now there are two Chi Alpha Student Ministries that I’m aware of. One in Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology and another in John Paul II College. 


It will be a hectic schedule from this week until next week. Tomorrow until Thursday we will be in Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro. Friday til Sunday we will be in Cebu to attend Richard and Neri’s Wedding in Shangri-la Mactan. Then Monday next week up to Saturday I will be in Iloilo to help out with the PGCAG Triennial Convention. I get a week break which is not actually a break because I’ll be back at my office desk. Then a week after I’m back again on the road. 


In all of these things, I thank God for the opportunity to do this. Thank you Lord for settling everything as we go to these trips.


As I was wrapping up some projects for the week and at the same time praying in my mind for the week ahead God impressed a word to me. “Peace”. And then I remember His words, my peace I give to you, a peace that the world cannot give and understand. I am taken also to the verse “Cast your cares upon me because He cares for You.” God knows I have cares but I surrender them to His feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment