Thank you Lord for Today

Thank you Lord for a wonderful day today:
  • Thank you for the privilege of sharing your word to United Bethel Church and the great things you are doing through Chi Alpha. Thank you for allowing me to share the unspoken lives of the young people that were touched by You.
  • Thank you for a wonderful time spent with my family. We celebrated my birthday celebration today. I thought of celebrating it today with them rather than Tuesday so we could spend more time together. Thank you for a sumptuous meal which was worth the wait, and for a good movie (Bourne Legacy ... I'm proud of my country).
  • Thank you for my loving and supportive wife. Loving family and friends.
"By God’s grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News." - Eph 3:7

"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." - Eph 3:16-19

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." -  Eph 3:20

Late lunch at Banana Leaf, Robinson's Place Manila. Food was superb!

Same pose, much clearer, but my eyes are closed!

At the movie house waiting for our time to see Bourne Legacy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment