Here at Starbucks in 6750 Makati. I came in early around 30 minutes ago. I have a meeting with my client at 10AM. For the past nine days with significant procrastination with regular intervals, I've been cramming to finish a multimedia project for YLDA. My client is off to Cambodia this Wednesday for their regional conference. And though the presentation should be ready by then, I'm so wanting to finish this project so I could take time to focus now on my studies.

I feel like a socialite hanging around here. The barista kept on calling the names of the customers who's waiting for their golden coffee. Such a nice feeling when your name is called isn't it? Across the table is a Korean. I think he is gay. He's got a little pink scarf going on inside his polo shirt. His name should be Khu, based on what is written on his iced coffee cup. 30 seconds after this moment he already went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment