It rained hard today. I have a one-hour class today but missed it again for the second meeting. I had to do a rush work again. I was so sleepy yesterday that I cannot remember how I end up in my bed this morning. The last time I remember was I was in the computer doing some Flash stuff for the rush project. I didn't make the project either until this morning. I figured my agent would be so pissed off because I promised to deliver it that evening. But man, I was out all day yesterday. 9AM I'm already at YLDA in San Lorenzo Village in Makati, and from afternoon until evening I was at school, in the library, closet & classroom.

Figuring I have to missed the class today, I still decided to go to school to at least finish off my enrollment by paying my tuition. Then I learned the check I got from a project bounced and therefore have no money to pay my tuition (The check should clear three days after deposit, my fault, I was supposed to encash it.) Day before that I was standing at the cashier booth paying only less than half of my fee therefore not being able to secure my classcards.

Then the rains came. It came hard. Late afternoon Kim and I went to see Batman Begins. Cool movie. This franchise of Batman movie return from the 'black' genre unlike the two former movies (Batman Forever & Batman and Robin). It was quite a long movie. I liked the story arc though not Christian Bale as Batman. He was too skinny I think. The mask he wore is not so good either though understandable since it was the first of its kind. Ken Watanabe appeared only at first, it was unfortunate since I like him very much also in The Last Samurai.

Everyday I am falling for this girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment