Hotel Rwanda

Today I had one-hour class in Theological Research in school. Despite its 3rd week of meeting, it was my first time to attend this class due to work. Our professor was a Russian named Ms. Brylko, also a former student of ASCM. After class I stayed up until 4PM doing VFT work with free wireless internet in the library. :)


After school I decided to go to Robinsons Place to watch a movie. Then I saw Hotel Rwanda. The movie is about the true story of man named Paul Rusesabagina who became a hero during the Rwandan genocide in 1994. I wasn't even aware that this happened years back. The movie is very good. My latest favorite. A story of initiative, love and humanity. Don Cheadle and Sophie Okonedo's performances are remarkable. Now I want to get the book about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment