The Tragic Fate of Ducky

After color-coding my dad accompanied me to go to Makati to pick up some materials for some project. I still have a little fever & runny nose. I decided to drop by ASCM to check out the class schedule, so tomorrow I will be enrolling.


Tonight, I caught Land Before Time on the Disney channel. I remembered my childhood days when I watch the movie and even until now it makes me teary-eyed. I researched about the movie on the net and found out a very tragic fate that had happened to one of its voice actors. The 10-year-old girl who provided the voice for Ducky died the same year even before the movie was released in 1988. She was shot to death with her mom by his alcoholic dad. Her dad set their house on fire and shot himself after that. It came as a shock for me not knowing this until now. Ducky was the one who was so thoughtful and playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment