We did an impromptu trip with my male leaders (Me, Johan, Brznf, Lawrence & Jerald) last Sunday, since it was holiday the following Monday. We went to Tagaytay that Sunday, stayed in a cozy inn. The next day we stretched our creative imagination further and decided to go beaching in Nasugbu, Batangas. Definitely made male bonding there. On the way home we caught a flat tire. Good thing Johanssen knows how to change tires. Johanssen, one in my core group of youth leaders, is like McGyver, who knows almost every practical chore: changing tires, driving, cooking, starting a fire. We arrived in Manila 8:30PM.

I like impromptu trips once in a while. The adventure, the relationships that galvanize while on the road. You learn lots of things like marinating and changing tires.

Today is a busy day. I'm supposed to be in Makati at 9AM. Only had 3 hours of sleep due to a rush outsource project. At 9AM I'll be back at YLDA office to do in-house revision because the team will be leaving tomorrow for Cambodia. After lunch I'm heading off to school to finish my enrollment process and chill at the library to do some assigned book reading. Will be done 8PM. I so want to sleep now but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment