It's a weird night last night...

Last night there had a freak cockroach attack in the house. Coming out of the shower. My brother ran to our room because there were suicidal flying cockroaches in the living room - 4 of them! And they were on the wall preparing to fly. He already killed 2. I killed the other two. Then from the screen window we saw more trying to get inside. My father woke up because of the commotion. Outside, the neighbors were also round and about killing cockroaches. We killed a few more cockroaches around 10 casualties.

Old people say that weird animal behavior in a large scale like this is a warning of some calamity coming like earthquake. But nothing happened.

I hate cockroaches. Specially the flying ones. They walk up the wall and fly straight at you! Have they thought flying straight at a person seals their death?

Woke up quite tired. I had the longest dream in months. It was a series of different events. I saw my highschool supervisor, my Stress & Conflict professor and the Music teacher at school. It's the weirdest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment