It is a very productive day today and I feel good. Even though I'm just here in school, I feel I've done alot today. This morning woke up at 7AM, lounged and relax until 8AM, prepared and left to drive Lawrence to UE Caloocan before I go to my 9AM class. I came around 9:30AM. It was my NT Theo class, I'm surprised we are only 6 in the class. Our professor is good. For the next two hours it was a very interesting class, yet there were times when I feel my head will explode in analyzing assumptions and bringing reason and meaning together with all those theological arguments. Had an early lunch with Emmanuel at KFC, it was nice that we are classmates again, and for the last time. He's graduating this semester and he's coming back to India. I'm here at library now doing stuff. It's great. I'm done with all my things-to-do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment