Today was my class in Lighthouse. I slept at Caloocan to try how long it would take to travel from Caloocan to Alabang. Woke up 6AM, left 7AM, took LRT to EDSA Station and took a collorum van to SM South Mall, then finally took a jeep to Lighthouse. I was 30 minutes early! During class my mind was half awake and half asleep, when my mind was literally seeing things and situations that were not really there. I was going into a dream. It wasn't that the class was boring. Last night I came home at midnight from an impromptu visit to Star City with some youth leaders in our section. Earlier that night we had a meeting for our upcoming Youth All-out Praise and Worship on the 26th.

So all throughout the class I was half asleep. Even a double-shot Starbucks White Mocha had little effect. Last portion of class was a video preaching from John Ortberg from Willow Creek that put off my sleepiness until we were dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment