Woke up today at 7AM. Today is BOH day. Lounged until 8AM. Prepared and left 8:45AM. Amazingly I came by the office 9:15AM, 15 minutes late, from Kalookan to Katipunan in 30 minutes. Stayed at the office the whole day until 7PM. My boss is back and my work is rush. It's nice to be with the BOH team again. Kuya Ty gave out chocolate-covered dried blueberries. Left 7PM...

Got 4 more Starbucks stickers from a friend - thanks Tonette! Plus 2 more. Unfortunately the barista won't transfer her stickers to me. I'll try another branch. 1o (or 6) more stickers to go...

These next two weeks will be swamped with schedules. 2nd semester has come and I'm still swamped with lots of work. Can't wait for my Bohol trip! Yes, you heard right. I'm gonna go to Bohol. Bohol is my most wanted destination and finally it's gonna come true. My dive buddies and I are going to dive there, and if lucky, perhaps a night dive in Balicasag Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment