A little fatigued right now. I already slept too early this morning because of a work project. Today I went to UP to print our APAW posters, drop by the office to get materials for my discipleship group, lounged at Starbucks Katipunan in front of Ateneo to pass time before I went to school for my Hebrew class. First time I experienced headache with coffee, it hurts til now. Throughout the one and a half hour class my eyes were already dropping. After class, went to Binondo to meet up with one of my youth for dinner and coffee (again). It's not obvious that I'm trying to collect the stickers in the Starbucks coupon to get that cool leather bound planner. It was a productive day though and I thank God for that. I need to sleep now.

I'm also preaching on Sunday. Please do pray for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment