New Season

by Martha Munizzi

[+] It’s a new season, it’s a new day | A fresh anointing is flowing my way | It’s a season of power and prosperity | It’s a new season coming to me


The devil’s time is up, no longer can he bother me | ‘Cause the Controller of the universe, He fathers me | And it’s transferable; your children’s children will be free | It’s a new season!
If you don’t know, but now you need to know it’s Jubilee | My debts are cancelled and your children walk in victory | It’s all available to you right now just taste and see | It’s a new season!

The new millennium presents a new horizon and | No greater time for us to make a choice and take us and | All that we need is resting safely in the Master’s hand | It’s a new season!
All that was stolen is returned to you a hundredfold | Tried in the fire but you’re coming out, go! | Cling to His hand, “yes” to every promise take a hold | It’s a new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment