Day in the Life

Last Tuesday and Wednesday I had a quick trip to Cebu. I was tagged along by Ptr. Sur to check out the venues for the upcoming national youth convergence on May 2009. This was a better visit to Cebu compared to the last one in 2006 I think that was also a national youth convergence. Food was really great, especially the eat-all-you-cans and sugbas. Cebu is already a modern metropolis, a good alternative place to live in besides polluted Manila.

Raves:
- One of our youth that studies in Mapua won a Mr. & Ms. college as representative to the intercollege pageant competition. 
- Another is competing today for the national bible quiz competition in CCP. 
- Another is taking her 2nd board exam in nursing.

I am blessed to have ministered to them.

Yesterday morning I spoke to some group of students in UE Caloocan. It was like a university wide thing which gathered all the registered organization's staff & officials. It was spearheaded by the overall student council of that university. I talked about attitude as part of their spiritual renewal talk part of the day. It was great. Though I feel that I need to practice more on confidence and speaking straight English. I need to put more time in preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment