Don't Grow Weary

Yesterday was one of those days. I feel drained and pointless. Praying to God for direction, or for the quickening of His plans, or what I think to be His plan for my life. I am like a person wrapped in bubble wrap that needs to seriously get out and fly away. I turned off the radio. Started talking vocally to Him as if He's just sitting beside me. I told Him my worries, my frustrations. Even things that are self-indulgent and out of reason, I told Him. I just need acknowledge it and not deny it. And I turn on the radio again, the message of the preacher said: Don't give up when times are rough. Don't grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Gal 6:9).

Don't Grow Weary (Martyn Nystrom)

Don't grow weary in doing well
Don't surrender in the fight
Keep on storming the gates of hell
Keep on doing what you know is right

For there will be seasons of testing
And there may be weeping for a night
But soon we'll be reaping a blessing
If we keep pressing on towards the prize

Keep on praying in the Spirit
Keep on walking in the Light
Don’t be fearful or discouraged
Keep on doing what you know is right

No comments:

Post a Comment