From Baguio with Love

I wrote last Monday morning to my friends & family: "I am happy to let you know that last Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 3:50AM, I asked Dra. Antonette Cadimas, the love of my life for 1 year and 10 months now, to marry me. I proposed to her at the Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (where we first met, October 2006) in Baguio City. And I am happier to let you know that she said "yes". Thanks for all the prayers and support knowing that in one way or another you have rooted for us and glad to see us through. Please continue to pray for us as we ready ourselves for that most special day when we finally commit our lives together before the Lord as husband and wife."

Picture paints a thousand words: http://petrosrocks.multiply.com/photos/album/139/From_Baguio_with_Love

I've never been happier, sure and thankful in my life.

“When you want something, all the universe conspires helps you to achieve it.”
~ King Melchizedek, The Alchemist

No comments:

Post a Comment