Prayer

Lord, please forgive me for this feeling of resentment. Preserve me and keep me safe in your arms. Help me to be calm and non-assuming over the your workings knowing that at all times you are in control. Lord remind me your humility at the cross. Remind me that despite the mockery and provocation of the people around you, you chose not to retaliate, because your Father was your defender. Lord teach me to trust in you in these times. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be always pleasing in your sight.

"... I will rescue you on that day, declares the Lord; you will not be handed over to those you fear. I will save you; you will not fall ... but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 39:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment