Caleb

Tonight I was reminded again of God's faithfulness.

"During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet ... I did this so that you might know that I am the Lord your God" (Deut 29:5-6)

I was reminded of this verse tonight. When a friend who works in the same field as mine shared how his notebook has finally exhausted itself after three years of hardwork, and he is thinking of already buying a new one. Then I thought about my ASUS laptop that has stood its ground for almost�five years�now. Many projects have been created through this notebook and it's still ready to work even today. One of many unexplicable situations in my life that I give God credit for. I know that until my new laptop comes, this old friend will continually be sustained and blessed by the Lord. Today I'm calling him Caleb (Joshua 14:10-11).�

"Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God." (Psalm 20:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment