From pasture to palace

2 Samuel 7:8-9, "I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people ... I have been with you wherever you have gone and have cut off all your enemies from before you; and I will make you a great name, like the names of the great men who are on the earth ..."

When I was young I sought to be in places where I could serve You, but today I feel like I am being thrusted to places of influence I never have imagined. I am thrusted fearful yet trusting. For it is only by the work of Thy hands that I am here. You are great, awesome and faithful. Be glorified in my life. Indeed Your words do not fail even time immemorial when You have called me to serve You. During my days in bible school your faithfulness to uphold me by Your timely provisions and quiet assurance have been faultless. And now by giving me such a loving, caring and faithful spouse and partner in ministry. Indeed You are forever faithful. Today more than ever before I embrace who You have made me to be. Therefore I will celebrate before You. Let me be humbled in my own eyes. May Your name forever be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment