ONEJOB Reflections

The ONEJOB event is over (but the cause continues). Until now I still have this electricity going through my body, excitement and adrenaline, remnants from last week's hustle and bustle. It was a successful event no question about it. First, thanks to God who gives wisdom and strength to his children. Thanks to the team who braved the challenges ahead. I never thought we would work so effeciently, especially with our Cebu staff who turned out to be the sweetest people in the world. Thanks to Kuya Sur who has seen what God can do through me even though at that time I don't see it yet. Some thoughts:

@young people: We are a formidable force. We are the church's work force. The older generation must see this and not resent our roudiness and noise (that's just how youth are, you were youth once yourself). The older generation must see the need to guide and direct our steps for His glory.

@tests: Twice. The enemy tried to destroy me in the event through relational strains. Thank God for Ptr. Alvin who let me see the big picture. Indeed the enemy will try to destroy His plans by using people, even the people inside to discourage you, but once he's exposed there's nothing he could do.

@growth: One time I told my peeps, I have grown in this event. Something was added to me, I've grown and I am aware of it. I know that the event is just a moment's pass but it has changed me. Today His vision for me looks brighter, the pathway clearer as He is the Lord of the Light. As I said before I am thrusted to places I did not ask for. Lord, my prayer today is You sustain me for my battles ahead, for the territories to conquer.�

Not to us O Lord, but to Your name be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment