Day in The Life

1AM. Not so much sleepy now after I slept for sometime after we came home from SM North. We had a simple Fathers Day lunch and parents went on to do some weekly grocery shopping.

Finally I was able to settle my schooling. For some time I was loathing about not being able to graduate on time. But somehow after so much struggling my belief in trusting the Lord who makes all things beautiful challenged me. Finally I have accepted in my heart that I will not graduate on time as I wanted. Took three subjects which I believe will be fairly managable. Next semester will take a rest because I would have completed my 2nd semester subjects. And what's great is that I will have those few remaining months before my wedding to really prepare. I will spend my honeymoon without any classes or papers in mind which is good (so I can focus on my wife then :) Then June 2011 will be my last year with two remaining subjects. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

I am enjoying a great deal in the challenge of leading our church's small groups and discipleship department. Small groups are weekly gatherings that happen in various areas among our church community and their friends for the purpose of catching up and mutual encouragement. Discipleship is training and equipping people who say they are Christian to live the real Christian life. This week we will be opening a new small group in Makati for the young adults of our community and their friends and workmates. I hope that it would be great. If you're around Makati Wednesday 6PM dinner time you are most welcome to join us.

Life has its ups and downs, but life is good. I can see, I can walk. I am loved, I can love back. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment