Afternoon at house. Summer's really in, it's freakin' hot in my room. School's officially out. Yesterday dropped of my last paper for a class. This semester was really a toxic one, actually my life as a whole. Dealt with school, work, ministry plus emotional ups and downs. Thank God it's over.

I've been praying together with my D-group my desire to do freelance work this summer now that I have more free time. And praise God, as of the moment I have five potential projects with three already in progress. Thank You, Lord. You are so good to me.

I remember my conversations with Kuya Sur back then about walking in faith. "How does the secure walk in faith?" And I remember what we came up with - contentment. Simple yet profound. But still did not keep me from being selfishly ambitious. Though these experiences for the past semesters have NOT been all bad. There are good days and bad days to learn from. I am very grateful for He's patience and love, that even though some people would eventually give up on you (which I totally understand because they are also human like me) He is still there... still.

Still

Hide me now | Under your wings | Cover me | within your mighty hand

[+] When the oceans rise and thunders roar | I will soar with you above the storm | Father you are king over the flood | I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul | In Christ alone | Know his power | In quietness and trust

No comments:

Post a Comment