It's a great morning here at office. Came in a little late 'cause I didn't have the car so I took the train.

Yesterday's sectional joint fellowship we organized was great. Yesterday's word of the day was "so far so good." Every sectional event more churches are participating so that's great.

I'm finally getting a clearer picture of the direction I need to take (I have to discuss this further next time). Thanks to a series of small but significant events that happened this week. I really praise God. Wow. This is really great. One and the most important encounter was God's Word for me yesterday morning. It was before sunrise. I slept late that night. But somehow I woke up at 4:30AM not feeling sleepy. I knew something was going on, God woke me up to fellowship with Him. And I did. For the first time in the longest time I had this peace and assurance that He still moves mountains. He led me to a scripture in Job that speaks of even in times of trouble, "I know that my Redeemer lives." And He also led me to Psalm 139, that says He is "intimately acquainted" with me and He has "enclosed me behind and before." Those words took my breath away. God is so good. All the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment