My Favorite Things #7 - Interview with God Movies

www.InterviewWithGod.com

I just remembered the website called Interview with God which features inspiring presentations about God and life. I just discovered that there are more online movies made after that. A fusion of words and breath-taking pictures compose the movie's inspiring messages that gives it's audience peace and faith. Notable movie's are "Interview with God 1" and "Forgiven". A good share, and it's free. You can also listen to Rebecca Robert's soothing piano masterpieces featured in the movies.

My Favorite Things #6 - Happy Days - Filipino pop icon tees, Red Lane, G4 (Thanks Erene!)
My Favorite Things #5 - The Big Chill - Fruit Shakes, watermelon shake for hot summer
My Favorite Things #4 - She's the Man - Amanda Bynes movie
My Favorite Things #3 - Yellow Cab Pizza's Pistachio Ice Cream
My Favorite Things #2 - Chronicles of Narnia
My Favorite Things #1 - Demitri Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment