You're the One


From "Chronicles of Narnia" Original Soundtrack
by Chris Tomlin

I heard Your song coming over the hill | I knew it seemed like the world stood still | You were singin a melody that caught me by surprise | Yeah it sounded familiar to me, like I'd known it all my life

And I keep looking down as I move in closer | My heart is racing now with fear and wonder | Could I come back to You so long on my own | From where I am, I know this is not my home

[+] You're the one I believe | A king, and friend has always been holding onto me | You're the one that I have seen | Your life and death the endless breath breathing into me | Just the mention of Your name and I know, I know I've found love | 'Cause You're the one

High in a hidden world is where You are found | Where every living thing circles around | I find myself again where I used to be | With the rescued ones falling on my knees

[-] In Your presense there is mercy | In the fear, joy and the tears | It's Your goodness that keeps on, keeps on calling us here | Drawing us near

No comments:

Post a Comment