Woke up 11AM today. After lunch I went to Makati to pick up Weng's camera. After yesterday's negotiation when to get the memory card, much to her kind annoyance because I was very 'eager' to see the pictures of our organized event. I planned on shopping today at Glorietta. It's whole day sale until tomorrow. Just then, I realized, I left my credit card at home. An engot moment there. I didn't bring any cash with me. So I was only able to buy 2 shirts from Happy Days printed "Pinoy Rock" and "Juan dela Cruz Band".

Prayer meeting this evening. For sometime now, I've been almost grew cold of our prayer meetings. Short worship, group by twos and pray. Next week same. Next week still the same. I've been thirsting for a new wine from God. And tonight He made it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment