Day in the Life: I'm a walking virus right now.

It's almost 3AM. It's quite chilly inside my room. I'm wearing a jacket. I got up so I took some lukewarm water downstairs. It's been almost 5 days now since I got this trail of virus on me. We figured I got this from staying home the first two days. I got the allergy from dog's hair from our neighbor. By Saturday and Sunday I got sore throat and colds. Now the sore throat's gone but I still have colds and dry cough that it's really painful to cough. Later after class I'm already going to see the doctor.

I didn't realize school's wrapping up for Christmas vacation. It's as though classes just started a few weeks ago and now school's gonna be out for Christmas. Haven't been feeling the pressure of school yet. I'm currently more focused on doing projects which is great, and rendering final touches to our upcoming sectional youth camp.

Please do pray for me, my work and my ministry. Back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment