Another day in the life of me. In a few minutes I'll be leaving for a meeting with a representative from Word of Hope for our second All-out Praise and Worship happening on May 28. After that at 1PM, Celebrity Sports Complex for semi-finals of our sectional basketball tournament. at 4PM, Youth Carecell.

Thank God he has given me opportunity to travel this summer. In May, I'm off to Cebu for our National Youth Conference. I'm planning to head there early so that I could spend some time visiting some tourist sites and also visit our former senior pastor in Immanuel Bible College. Perhaps I could go to the beach (yey!), if the Lord is willing. And the next week after that Ifugao naman ulit!!! Yeah! I'll be joining Ptr. Alvin in a mission trip in Kiangan. It's amazing, because I didn't really plan for this, but still, He provides.

But for now, off to the meeting.

The Lord is my Ebenezer! (God is my helper)

No comments:

Post a Comment