Things I rave about this May: Almost every week I'm going away. Today after lunch I'm off to Antipolo and Pagsanjan for our staff retreat in Book of Hope. Next two weeks I'm off to Cebu for the National Youth Congress of AG. Week after that I'm going to Ifugao to do missions with Kuya Alvin and Ate Angie. These are the good days. I thought this year would be boring but it's all good. What's cool about this is that it's not totally a vacation as in lie down, eat drink and be merry, but I'm still doing part of ministry to my Lord. How cool is that. Too bad I'm missing this Saturday's Carecell party, we've just had new staff and I believe something good is up in their sleeves. God is good.

I also anticipating the Da Vinci Code, too bad I'm gonna see it after I got back from Ifugao.

No comments:

Post a Comment