So Sick

by Ne-yo

Gotta change my answering machine now that I'm alone | 'Cause right now it says that we can't come to the phone | And I know it makes no sense 'cause you walked out the door | But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore

It's ridiculous | It's been months and for some reason I just can't get over us | And I'm stronger than this | Enough is enough | No more walkin' round with my head down | I'm so over being blue cryin' over you

[+] And I'm so sick of love songs | So tired of tears | So done with wishing you were still here | Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow | So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calendar I have | That's marked July 15th | Because since there's no more you
there's no more anniversary | I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you and your memory | And how every song reminds me of what used to be

No comments:

Post a Comment