What A Day!

What a day it was today! Just got home driving from Fairview a.k.a. "a very far place." Lot's of things happened today. I feel I'm under attack here. First I got a distrubing message in the morning. My car was towed at noon, caused me to pay up P1,500 to redeem the car. In the evening I drove back to a concrete wall causing the bumper to have serious scratches. I bet I'm going to experience a serious nagging tomorrow for the scratched car. All these because I've been trying to get back on track with my devotionals. At least I know I'm on the right track back. It's amazing how the enemy will do everything to distract you away from Him. But thanks to the devotional time this morning, I got home just before what's left of my sanity totally snatched away.

No comments:

Post a Comment