Went today at our school's graduation ceremonies. Some of my classmates have already graduated. Woke up 8:30AM, prepared to go to school, because I STILL have the last paper to submit. And I did a ministry project for one of my professors. But, while waiting for the shower to be free, I lied down and read for a while and went asleep. Next time I woke up it was 1:30PM! That was bad. I arrived at school at 4PM. The graduates are already lined-up for march. The following hours were humbling, as I am in the presence of graduates and distiguished guests. They had this alumni of the year who was recognized for his faithfulness to the Lord after graduating in ASCM. I thought, could I step up to that kind of challenge/responsibility? The special guest speaker's message was nailed straight to my heart. To sum it up, he shared, "Life is too short to play it safe."

After graduation, we went for dinner in G4. Went to the guys' dorm and watched a movie. Got home 1PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment