Discontent



I don't want to be a person who just happened to be an avid fan of Christian songs
I don't want to be a person who just happened to be a jack of all trades
I don't want to be a person who just happened to be raised on empty religiosity
I don't want to be a person who just happened to be cowardly peaceful toward others

I don't want to be a person who just happened .
I have a calculated purpose, divine at that.

I want to be someone beyond the perceived norm
I want to be a genuinely real, upright and blameless
before Him and Him alone
So I prostrate in humble gratitude, grateful humility

To make a difference just as He made a difference
No matter how small, as long as it matters to Him
Lord, that's what I want to be
From glory to glory change me that I may share Your suffering and glory

No comments:

Post a Comment