5 Reasons Why Spider-man 3 Didn't Meet My Expectations

I was a little disappointed with Spider-man 3. I felt it was too ambitious that it didn't quite hit the bull's eye. It just didn't work. It's like they knew they nailed it on 2 (best of the three) that they super-sized everything on the third installment (sometimes I do that). It's like a soap opera that has a scheduled expiration but because it was so good the producers just has to extend the plot, put on some new twists and characters in the plot to keep us watching. Here are 5 reasons why Spider-man 3 didn't meet my expectations:
  1. Too much villains it's unbelievable.
  2. Too much CG effects that are quite obvious.
  3. Poor character development because there were lots of new characters (Venom, Sandman, Gwen Stacy) and some unnecessary characters placed in the plot (Aunt May, landlord and her daughter, the captain).
  4. Too much melodrama.
  5. Bad bad script. I wonder who wrote this sequel's script. Some scenes are dragging, others too theatrical, and still others just flat out cheesy (especially the bad Peter Parker dance sequels)

No comments:

Post a Comment