Joy



This shows me teaching SHAPE in a camp yesterday in Taytay.

The first time I stepped on teaching (back in 2004), I got an evaluation remark that reads something like this, "He's good to look at, just don't listen to what he's saying." That was really a hard blow on my confidence, especially coming from a fellow servant. I even poured out my wounded soul in a poem. I've realized that these things, ridicule and criticisms are blocks in the road you have to take. Take a stop, learn and repair but in time move on towards your destination. By not giving up you tell God and yourself you really want that and the more you are driven to reach it ... whatever it takes.

For Him.

"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it." ~ Matthew 11:12

No comments:

Post a Comment