Until It Comes Out of Your Nostrils

I've been wanting to blog about this. Recently I've been experiencing what I would call "ministry withdrawal symptoms". For a few weeks now, I was doing so much tasks in ministry that I feel it's so in my system I wanted to withdraw. I remember what God said about the Israelites' complaint about His no-meat diet that He's gonna fill the Israelites with quail meat "until it comes out of [their] nostrils and [they] loathe it." It felt like that. For a while I didn't even want to talk and blog about it. There are some that I still find joy doing, while some I now consider tiresome and unnecessary. It's my fault in the first place. I placed too much on my plate and I feel I'm on my way to spiritual burn-out. But there's always Hope. Can't do without your prayers too. Lead me, Lord.

It's a breath of fresh air coming to school for enrollment. I'm taking again three subjects and a field education (which I've enrolled three times in the past but didn't complete). I also got last sem's class cards. I did good on two subjects (line of 9) while one morning subject that was just one point from tipping off because of too much tardiness and theology-shock. It was my first theology subject. Finally I'm taking a subject with a very beloved professor at school. He's teaching Old Testament Theology. I haven't finished enrolling, I still have to pay my fees next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment