Back to ASCM

Class season is near. Today I'll be going to ASCM after months of summer vacation (which means summer work and ministry, it's all good!) to enroll again. Lot's of changes will be happening. For one, most of my batchmates and friends have already gone, they've graduated. I'm gonna miss them. Erene will be enrolling later also. Once we were freshmen in the masters course now I feel we're the longest staying students in ASCM. I am excited about this long missed part of this season in my life, going to classes. I just pray that I could still enroll to some of the better professors in school. It's funny to think that sometimes you hate something when you're in them (like classes, teachers and papers), but miss them eventually. Regret is always in the end. But thank God for another opportunity to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment