We Have Moved Again

I'm back. This week we had moved house again, for good I hope. We moved from MCU to 10th Avenue in Caloocan. My father owns the house. It's a good thing though because we won't pay rent anymore. This house was truly a blessing from God. We didn’t expect to find a three-floor house at a low price. My parents are very prayerful.

My internet connection has just been restored. There is only one PLDT phone line here. I was asking to apply for another phone line solely for my internet connection because I always get online to do work or be 'alive' for that matter. I was thinking of subscribing to PLDT myDSL but the fee is way to high almost 4 times more expensive than my dial-up subscription today.

Our room is almost set-up. I'm hoping to set-up a gym and my marine reef aquarium again if given a freer time.

My neighborhood now is a typical Pinoy suburb. Lots of people in the street, trying to cool off in the night. Lots of kids playing. I've not been a good neighbor lately as I

have suffered a delayed reaction from the neighbor's friendly greetings. I just realize they were greeting me a few seconds after. I hope I get to meet them again so they won't brand me as 'suplado'.

No comments:

Post a Comment