Last night I met Kuya Sur. Again we talked or he talked while I pondered on his philosophical questions. It's cool though, exercise of the mind.

I am more logical in thinking as I told him. I remember when people begin to talk about theories and philosophies I tend to look stupid because I really don't go much to that side of the brain. I perceive philosophies & theories are invisible, formless, non-matter objects that my logical mind finds hard to grasp. I tend to freeze on impromptu questions of the like. That's why I would fail in a Question & Answer portion of a beauty pageant. Well, that's me..

The question of how the prosperous walk in faith is again brought up. Finally he revealed the answer: Contentment is how the prosperous walk in faith.

I really appreciate Kuya Sur's time spending with me. I begin to see the other sides of being a servant of the Lord. Matters of the heart, character and the being of a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment