This morning I went to Makati to drop by Roadrunner Productions, my next big project.

At lunchtime I went to Masangkay to visit a student gathering of my leaders Joallyn & Brznf. There were a handful of students who showed up, all Joallyn's highschool classmates back at Philippine Cultural High School. There were specially two ladies who are friendly: Jeraldine and Joan, both Joallyn's classmates in Metropolitan Nursing College today. I pray that I may impact their lives as the days progress...

As for the other students, they were a bit skeptical and not serious about our invitation to join campus ministry. My leaders were a bit discouraged & resentful but I told them we can be counted worthy to 'suffer,' (in this case to sound like a whacko to unbelieving listeners) for the gospel of Jesus.

Please pray with us as the campus ministry in the Fil-Chi area opens this July. Praying for more students to join us, but nevertheless, praise God for what we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment